Oliver LetwinMPFRSA (born 19 May 1956) is an English politician. He is currently the Minister of State at the Cabinet Office as well as the Chairman of Policy Review, and Chairman of the Conservative Research Department. He is the Member of Parliament for the West Dorsetconstituency in the United Kingdom. He was first elected in the 1997 general election.
He is a member of the Conservative Party.
He married Isabel Grace Davidson on 14 September 1984 in Cambridge. They have a twin son and daughter born in July 1993.
- Oliver Letwin (1987) Ethics, Emotion and the Unity of the Self, Routledge,
- Oliver Letwin and John Redwood. (1988) Britain’s Biggest Enterprise – ideas for radical reform of the NHS, Centre for Policy Studies, ISBN 1-870265-19-X
- Oliver Letwin (1988) Privatizing the World: A Study of International Privatization in Theory and Practice, Thomson Learning, ISBN 0-304-31527-3
- Oliver Letwin (1989) Drift to union: Wiser ways to a wider community, Centre for Policy Studies, ISBN 1-870265-74-2
- Oliver Letwin (2003) The Neighbourly Society: Collected Speeches, Centre for Policy Studies, ISBN 1-903219-60-4
- Boffey, Daniel (30 July 2011). “Public sector workers need ‘discipline and fear’, says Oliver Letwin”. London: The Guardian. Retrieved 31 July 2011.
- Robert Winnett, ‘Adam Werritty: Liam Fox’s friend ‘bankrolled by corporate intelligence firm and Israel lobbyist’ ‘, in The Daily Telegraph, 14 October 2011